Jane has hosted many public walks associated with festivals and neighbourhood events, drawing people in to learn about their city and neighbours. These walks have also been done on request for small groups including students, municipal staff, journalists, embassy staff and Toronto conference visitors.
• Laird Drive Revival
• East End Wander: Little India In Transition
• Dirt: The Good, the Bad, the Sexy in Riverside
• Yonge Street is Flaming: Toronto’s Queer History Roots
• Darkness and Light: How Cities are Lit
• Thorncliffe Park: Diversity and Neighbourhood Engagement
• Church & Wellesley: The Future and Past of the Gay Village