Jane Farrow will moderate the afternoon session tackling key tasks and challenges that face co-operative real estate purchasers.
• Creating a co-operative model: how to find partners and understand everyone’s role, needs and contributions to the home
• Securing financing: develop a financial plan with equity and cash flow and find lenders
• Finding a property: think creatively about how properties can be organized to meet a co-operative group’s needs
• Create a shared living agreement: create clarity about shared vs. private spaces and roles and rules in the home
• Plan for future outcomes: plan for changes in the lives of co-operative partners
The one-day conference will be held on Saturday, March 2nd at Daniels Spectrum at 585 Dundas Street East. Tickets are available here.